EZCast Beam H3 is the latest LCD projector that supports a USB-C interface, auto keystone, and portrait projection, which perfectly works with the latest mobile phones, tablets, and laptops for your working and leisure.
Simply plug in an EZCast Wi-Fi adapter and it's ready to screen mirror wirelessly from all popular OS devices.
Alternatively plug and screen mirror with a charging cable to immerse yourself in high-quality projection.
USB-C and HDMI Connectivity
Beam H3 features USB-C and HDMI ports to provide maximum compatibility with external devices, as well as card readers and HDMI-enabled gaming consoles such as Nintendo Switch, PS5, Xbox.
Cable and Wireless Projection
Compatible in both wired and wireless interfaces to support all popular OS devices.
Project Perfectly From Any Angle
With auto 2D auto keystone, you can easily find the right location for your projection.
- 1080P native and up to 150 inches display supported
- Plug and play screen mirroring
- Portrait mode to provide the best image no matter which way the smartphone tilts
- Supports standard mobile charging cables and HDMI cables
- Supports USB, USB-C, HDMI, card reader, and 3.5 mm audio interfaces
- Comes with a dual-band 2.4 GHz/5 GHz Wi-Fi adapter to support wireless screen mirroring
- Supports 30000+ hours long lamp life
- Miracast, Google Home, AirPlay, DLNA, and YouTube TV support
- EZCast app and EZChannel video-streaming experience
- The 2D keystone to project perfect images from any angle
- Grooved chassis that functions as a smartphone stand
- Works as a Bluetooth speaker
Note: EZCast Beam H3 provides a free 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi adapter that allows you to stream content wirelessly from your mobile device. If you want to watch online copyright-protected movies, make sure your Android phone supports HDCP with Miracast so that you can stream videos with either EZMirror (Miracast) function designed in our app, or download the Google Home app. MacBook users can only use Chrome browser casting to mirror online streaming content.
Beam H3 is also compatible with all popular TV sticks such as Amazon Fire TV stick and Roku, which supports Netflix, amazon prime video, Hulu, etc.