A home projector you could easily fall for
EZCast Beam V3 delivers an unparalleled projection experience for smartphones with a combination of portrait projection, 2D keystone, and a smartphone stand.
Simply plug in an EZCast Wi-Fi adapter and it's ready to screen mirror wirelessly from all popular OS devices.
Alternatively plug and screen mirror with a charging cable to immerse yourself in high-quality projection.
Project smartphones the right way, every way
Whether you are viewing your phone in landscape or in portrait, V3 can rotate the image the right way up for the best mobile-first video experiences.
Cross-platform screen mirroring support
Supports projection from all the major OS, as well as card readers and HDMI-enabled gaming consoles such as Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox.
2D smart keystone features
Supports 2D keystone settings to project a perfect picture from any angle.
- 1080P and 176 inches display supported
- Plug and play screen mirroring
- Portrait mode to provide the best image no matter which way the smartphone tilts
- 120Hz high refresh rate support and low latency screen mirroring are perfectly working for mobile games
- Supports standard mobile charging cables and HDMI cables
- Supports USB, HDMI, card reader, and 3.5 mm audio interfaces
- Comes with a dual-band 2.4 GHz/5 GHz Wi-Fi adapter to support wireless screen mirroring
- Supports 30000+ hours long lamp life
- Miracast, Google Home, AirPlay, DLNA, and YouTube TV support
- EZCast app and EZChannel video-streaming experience
- The 2D keystone project perfect images from any angle
- Grooved chassis that functions as a smartphone stand
- Works as a Bluetooth speaker
- For more introduction videos, please visit here
Note: EZCast Beam V3 provides a free 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi adapter that allows you to stream content wirelessly from your mobile device. If you want to watch online copyright-protected movies, make sure your Android phone supports HDCP with Miracast so that you can stream videos with either EZMirror (Miracast) function designed in our app, or download the Google Home app. MacBook users can only use Chrome browser casting to mirror online streaming content.
Beam V3 is also compatible with all popular TV sticks such as Amazon Fire TV stick and Roku, which supports Netflix, amazon prime video, Hulu, etc.